Summer Novelties in SingularityApp: Teamwork
Now SingularityApp is not only a powerful task scheduler, but also a task manager for teams: in July we launched project sharing functionality in beta mode. Many users and we were looking forward to it — to develop the app without switching to other programs to set tasks and work in a team toward common projects.
Where to find teamwork icon
How to send and accept an invitation
If a person no longer wants to participate in a shared project, they can leave it or ask the owner to remove them from the list of collaborators :)
Why do you need Teamwork mode?
Share your lists with your loved ones
If you don’t want to delegate the entire project, create a separate project for the tasks you want to delegate and share access to it.
Keep track of your employees' progress
Other features to come in the Team version
- teamwork with task check-lists;
- tags and comments support in tasks for collaborators;
- task change history;
- various notifications: for tasks — read receipts for each of the collaborators separately, for invitations — push notifications on the desktop and emails;
- selection of a task performer from the list of collaborators;
- kanban mode for displaying project tasks;
- attaching files to tasks;
- wysiwyg-editor for text formatting;
- basic project sharing functionality for non-Pro users.
Sharing projects opens new opportunities — we advise you to download and try the planner for your team as soon as possible :) If there are any bugs or difficulties not related to beta mode limitations — welcome to helpdesk.singularity-app.com.
Sometimes following the law means being mediocre The same can be good for an official and bad for a designer, programmer and copywriter. How can we follow the law without making it worse? Parkinson's Law.
Sometimes following the law means being mediocre