New Integration with Calendars in SingularityApp
Great news: connect your favorite calendars to SingularityApp by link! Get ready to use Google calendars at full speed — two-way synchronization is coming soon ;)
We are making changes in the work of connected calendars on all platforms. As a result, Singularity Basic users will also receive some bonuses.
- Copy the web calendar link.
- Paste the link in SingularityApp.
- SingularityApp displays the events from the calendar.
You cannot replace the old version of calendars with a new one automatically. But we did our best to make the transition to the new version as smooth as possible:
- You can still view the synchronized Google calendars with SingularityApp.
- You can always connect new calendars by a web link, even in a free account.
- When we start two-way sync with Google calendars, connected web calendars will continue to work. Google calendars connected in the traditional way will be disconnected and no longer available for viewing, but they can be reconnected.
If you are Basic Account user, you will have to reconnect old calendars using a link in iCal format. But it is better to spend 5−7 minutes right now doing this:
- Open Google calendar in your account.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper menu and select Settings.
- In My Calendar Settings, click on the calendar you want to view in SingularityApp. If you want to view events from more than one calendar, you have to connect them one by one because each one has an individual iCal link.
- Select Integrate Calendar.
- Copy the link in iCal format. Some calendars (for example, Google Calendar) have two types of links in the iCal format: public (it is displayed for everyone if the calendar is public) and private (it is displayed only for users who are given a private access to the calendar by its owner). Any of them work, just remember if you want to connect a calendar using a public link, you should make the calendar public too.
- Go to SingularityApp: Settings → Calendars → Sync with Calendars and paste the link.
There is another annoying thing: Google doesn’t provide a link for the Birthdays Calendar which exists in every account. No idea why. But this is the reason why it is not possible to connect Birthdays Calendar to SingularityApp. We hope, one day Google will make iCal links for this calendar too :)
How to lay the foundation The Pyramid is always a religious building. They usually bury someone there. Franklin’s pyramid is also for burying. Mostly temptations and wasting time are buried there. If you’re ready for this, prepare a spade Franklin Pyramid.
How to lay the foundation
The juiciest technology for increasing productivity Now it’s a tomatoes rise. Your productivity will never be the same. Now it’s not you who squeeze out all the juice from a tomato — it squeezes you Pomodoro Technique.
The juiciest technology for increasing productivity
The closer December 31 comes, the longer the to-do list becomes. In order to get things done without rushing, it’s important to focus on only one task and devote all your time and attention to it — and that’s when the Pomodoro timer comes in handy, more than ever.Winter Novelties: Pomodoro Timer in the Mobile App