Now you can create templates from projects! Make your checklist, export it to csv and upload to the application at any time. For any project — planning a strategy session, preparing your kids for the new school year, creating your business check-up checklist — you just need to create a task list, save as a template, and use it when you need it.
- From the project menu, choose Export template to CSV.
- In the window that appears, enter the name of the file to save the templates and select the folder you need.
- Click Save.
- The project will be saved in the selected folder as a template in CSV format.
- In the template, the tasks will be saved according to their hierarchy. Names of the tasks, their notes, priority, status, date and time, deadline, and checklists will be saved too.
- If a task in the project is overdue, it will be saved in the template without any due date.
- If the tasks in an exported project are not overdue, they are exported in a relative format.
For example, if the date of the task was «Tomorrow», after importing the template, no matter what date you upload it, the task will be assigned a «Tomorrow» date.