When you launch the app, it always greets you on the «Today» tab. The menu is always available to you at the top left. On the right there is an icon that hides manual sorting or archiving of completed tasks.
To get to the bottom items of the menu, scroll down
By clicking on the icon at the top left, a sidebar menu appears. At the very top there are icons for search and notifications, , as well as for adding tasks via email and scanning a printed to-do list for the day. . To quickly upload notes from a printout to the application, simply click on the right icon, allow access to the smartphone’s camera and take a photo (only for the Pro version)..
You will also find all the necessary folders and sections in the sidebar: they are the same as in the web and PC versions:
- Inbox — for noting ideas and tasks on the fly;
- Today — a list of cases from all other folders for the upcoming day;
- Plans — a schedule of current and future tasks by day in the form of a list with a task counter next to each date and the ability to expand and view their list;
- Favorites — stores selected tasks, projects and tags so that they are always at hand (for the section to appear in the menu, you should add any item to your favorites);
- Projects — a collapsible section that can contain as many projects and subprojects as you want: their hierarchy and color indication are always visible here;
- Unplaced — all tasks from the inbox that do not have a specific project assigned are included here;
- Tags — all tags are stored here, they can be quickly found with the search bar or nested into each other for the hierarchy you need;
- Someday — send here the wishlist and desires and tasks without specific deadlines;
- Archive — shows completed tasks and projects that have been paused;
- Recycle Bin — shows removed tasks grouped by month: next to each one the counter shows the number of removed tasks (months can be collapsed for compactness);
- Settings — a section with general settings, synchronization, calendars, backups and troubleshooting settings.
Perform usual actions with tasks with a slightest touch of your hand:
- A short swipe to the right opens an icon with a checkmark for completing a task and a calendar icon with a window for setting a date. A long swipe to the right will complete the task (or return it from the archive). Another long swipe to the right — unchecks the completion of the task.
- A short swipe to the left opens the cross icon for moving from section to section and the trash icon for removing a task. Long swipe to the left — removes the task.
- Swipe to the right in the «Trash bin» will restore the task from the removed ones, swipe to the left — deletes it forever.
- Swipe to the right in the tags section adds a tag to favorites, swipe to the left removes it.
- Swipe down synchronizes the application with the server and other devices, and archives already completed tasks.
- With swipes, you can quickly work with checklist items inside tasks: right — execute, left — delete.
Learn more about swipes in the mobile app.
All created tags go to the tags section, which can be found at the bottom of the sidebar. Here you can:
create new tags by clicking on the plus icon at the bottom right;
search for tasks by clicking on the selected tag — the application will show a list of already completed and not yet completed tasks with this tag from all the projects and sections;
nest tags in each other indefinitely using Drag’n’Drop.
To edit an existing tag, press and hold on the tag — pencil or trash icons will appear. You can either change the name of the tag or remove it. You can also swipe left to remove a tag.
To add a tag to your favorites — swipe right.