Microsoft To Do does not provide all data as it is implemented in it in a fundamentally different way than in SingularityApp. It may also provide some data but in a different form.
- Projects may be imported not in the order they are in your Microsoft To Do.
- All imported projects in SingularityApp will turn blue. You may change the color.
- If you have checklists in your tasks, they are not imported. But they can be transferred by Copy-Paste.
- If you have groups that have nested lists, those lists are imported, but the groups themselves are not.
- If a task has a reminder, then it either is not imported or adjusts to one of the values available in SingularityApp: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 1 day before the task starts.
- Starred tasks in your Microsoft To Do will be bold in SingularityApp.
- Any attached files are not imported.
- Tags are not imported.