You can share your to-do list even with those who don’t use SingularityApp yet.
Share a to-do list #
You can send a link to any of your projects to any Internet user. The linked project is opened in a browser and doesn’t require you to sign up an account in SingularityApp or to install the app.
How to share a project link with NOT a SingularityApp user:
- Use the project context menu to open the project invitation window.
- Put the Public link to the project toggle switch in the right position by clicking on the line. The toggle switch turns an accent color, the application generates a public link. The link is displayed in a separate field with a Copy icon.
- This link allows to open the project in a browser.
Available actions with tasks in the project opened by the link:
- View task descriptions;
- Mark tasks completed, while animated reactions remain active;
- Mark checklist items within tasks as completed.
Unavailable task operations: