Method 1. Press Ctrl + ,
Method 2. Select the following in the system menu: SingularityApp > Settings.
After that Pop-up Settings will be open. It consists of three tabs:
- Singularity Cloud;
In the General tab, you can adapt the application’s operation to your preferences as much as possible:
- Set up a convenient period for archiving completed tasks — once a day, immediately after the task is completed or until you manually archive the task.
- Choose what the counter will display on the icon in the Dock: the number of incoming tasks, the number of tasks for today, the total number of incoming tasks and tasks for today or to display nothing.
- Set the day to be considered the first day of the week — Monday or Sunday.
- Set the period for checking of all projects — once a week, every two weeks, once a month, every six months or never.
- Activate a hotkey Ctrl + Space for quick task creating.
In Singularity Cloud tab you can create a Singularity Cloud account and activate synchronization to work with projects and tasks on different devices.
Во вкладке «Календари» можно настроить синхонизацию с гугл-календарями и выбрать, какие именно календари, привязанные к гугл-аккаунту, отображать в SingularityApp.
In Pomodoro tab you can start the countdown timer, set period for it and adjust its position relative to other windows.