Method 1. Press Ctrl + ,
Method 2. Select the following in the system menu: SingularityApp > Settings.
After that Pop-up Settings will be open. It consists of three tabs:
- Singularity Cloud;
In the General tab, you can adapt the application’s operation to your preferences as much as possible:
- Set up a convenient interval for archiving completed tasks — once a day, immediately after the task is completed or until you manually archive the task.
- Choose what the counter will display on the icon in the Dock: the number of incoming tasks, the number of tasks for today, the total number of incoming tasks and tasks for today or to display nothing.
- Set the day to be considered the first day of the week — Monday or Sunday.
- Set the interval for checking of all projects — once a week, every two weeks, once a month, every six months or never.
- Activate a hotkey Ctrl + Space for quick task creating.
In Singularity Cloud tab you can create a Singularity Cloud account and activate synchronization to work with projects and tasks on different devices.
In Pomodoro tab you can start the countdown timer, set intervals for it and adjust its position relative to other windows.